Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sugar-Free Fudge Pop

Garrett is not interested in eating baby food. I sing, I dance, I do whatever I think will work to get that mush in his mouth. No matter what I do, as soon as he sees that spoon coming towards him those lips seal shut. I consider it a good day to get one whole jar of veggies in him. Last night he was watching me snack on a sugar-free fudge pop and I thought I would offer him a taste just to see his reaction. Of course he loved it.
"Mama, let's just forget about those veggies and I'll eat one of those fudge pops every day instead, OK?"
(By the way, how precious are those two little teeth??)

4 comments:

bopeep said...

That looks like one happy Baby, eating a fudge pop. I am sure he loved it, Bless his little heart......that baby food doesn't even smell good.
Prayers, Bo

lauravandiford said...

I can't hardly blame him. Baby food smells. I would choose a fudge pop over peas and carrots any day. :)

Anonymous said...

That'a boy! He ain't dumb! :)

Jamie said...

OH Angie I have the cutest nephew in the WORLD!