Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good News

As most of you know, Justin and I accepted an offer on our home in Georgia a few weeks ago. We are scheduled to close on May 20th and will be moving back to our beloved Eastern North Carolina on the 22nd.

MORE GOOD NEWS!! We have found our new home! After much consideration, Justin and I decided Hampstead, NC is where we want to live and plant our roots. Justin's brother and sister-in-law live there and our home is about 5 miles away from them and only a few more miles from the beach! Hampstead is only about an hour and a half drive to the rest of our family. We are so excited to be moving back closer to our family and friends. Please pray that we have a safe move and that I can get this house packed up! It's not an easy thing to do with a 9-month-old :)
Pictures of our new house to come soon!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh Angie I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited !!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news!!!!

bopeep said...

I am soooooooo happy for little family. It is good to have family close by. We have really enjoyed Sammy & Amanda & the kids being closer & I am sure your family are happy also.
Prayers, Bo

Karen said...

I am SO happy for you guys and jealous at the same time. I would LOVE to be back in Hampstead and one day I hope we get to move back there. I have a lot of friends there so if you need anything let me know!