Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

My fellas treated me like such a queen this Mother's Day. Justin kicked of the celebration last night by taking on all parental duties so I could go to bed early.
(I had taken a Tylenol PM and was a walking zombie by 8:30 pm.)
Justin and Garrett let me sleep in this morning and when I walked into the living room, there was a card and gift waiting for me.
Garrett signed the card :)
OH BOY! You just wait and see the crafty projects I get to do now with my new sewing machine! Mama, I'll never need your help with another throw pillow again!!!
My baby boy and I posed outside for a mother and son photo.
Mother's Day 2008
Justin treated me to lunch at Cracker Barrel.
It was such a nice day!
Justin, thank you for making me feel so special and loved. I wouldn't be the mother I am if you were not here to help me and support me. I love you!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

AWWW sounds like the perfect Mother's Day! Maybe you can teach me how to sew sometime :)