Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

For the past eight years, I've been lucky enough to call this man my Valentine. He's. The. Best. He's the milk to my cookie, the cheese to my macaroni, the chocolate to my strawberry. Speaking of chocolate strawberries, that's just what I made for my Valentine this year.

I found these beauties in February at Wal Mart, of all places. I bought three different types of chocolate to dip them in.

White chocolate...

milk chocolate...
and Justin's favorite...dark chocolate.
I drizzled the leftover melted chocolate on the strawberries to make 'em look fancy.
They were almost too pretty to eat!
I did say almost too pretty to eat.
Justin,
Happy Valentine's Day!
Thank you for such a fun and special weekend.
I wish I could have you to myself all day today but, luckily, I have Garrett and the box of Whitman's chocolates you bought me here to keep me company.
You are the greatest man and I am so honored to be your Valentine.
I love you,
Angie

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yours are way prettier than mine! they look so yummy! I know your valentine loved them.