Sunday, December 12, 2010

Two Years and Five Months Ago...

This little boy changed my life forever. I never knew what real exhaustion felt like, what heart wrenching worry felt like, or what unconditional "I'd step in front of a moving vehicle to save you" love felt like until he came along.

He loves to be held and snuggled. He'll come to me several times during the day with arms stretched out and say, "Hold you me, Mama, hold you me."

He loves Curious George, Toy Story 3, and his pacies. He's most happy riding in his daddy's "truck" and playing outside. He's the best sleeper and the worst eater.

He drives me completely bonkers and makes my heart bust out of my chest like the Grinch on a daily basis. I love watching him grow and learn about this world he lives in. He makes me so proud. I feel so lucky and blessed to be his mother.

My Sweet Garrett,
You are worth every wrinkle, stretch mark and gray hair. As long as I have the ability to lift my arms, I will always, ALWAYS "hold you me". I love you my sweet baby boy.
Mama

1 comment:

Jamie said...

AWW! He is so sweet and growing up so fast!