Thursday, January 6, 2011

5-Months-Old

My sweet Alaina is 5-months-old today.
She's officially moved into her room, sleeping in her big girl crib and out of the bassinet beside my bed. I miss having her at arms stretch but everyone is sleeping better this way.
This past month we've started feeding her baby cereal and food. She wasn't too sure at first...
but now she's gobbling it up!
Alaina witnessed her first snow fall this past month.
She also had her first visit from Santa. She was a very good girl!

Alaina is almost sitting up on her own and we're waiting to see teeth break through any day now. Sooner than later hopefully. Those teeth are a pain for us all!

I'm having so much fun with my little doll baby and looking forward to what the the next 5 months have in store for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am one proud grandmama! Also, one proud mama.