Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baby Shower

My sister, Mindy, hosted the most wonderful baby shower for me at her lovely home while Justin and I were in NC earlier this June. She went above and beyond to make me feel loved and special. So many people came with gifts and well wishes for our baby. I have never felt so spoiled in my life!

This is the diaper cake Mindy made for me. It was trimmed with all these little goodies for baby Garrett. I cried when I walked into the kitchen and saw it. It was just too cute!!



My sister-in-law Brandi, Momma, me, and Mindy


My mother-in-law Mrs. Marilyn, me, sister-in-law Sierra, and sister-in-law Jamie

Mindy, my cousin Mandy, and me

Leslie, Laura, and me


My "big sis" Vicki and me




We were given so many great gifts! It was a miracle we were able to get it all packed up in our vehicle to make the long drive back to Georgia.

No comments: