Saturday, June 28, 2008

Topsail Beach

Justin and I managed to squeeze in a little beach time while we were in NC on vacation.


I spent most of my time under the umbrella, hiding from the sun.

Just look at that big boy under my swimsuit! Next year I'll be spending my time at the beach saying, "No Garrett! We don't eat the sand!!"

I think Garrett liked the sounds of the ocean. He constantly kicked while we were on the beach.

While looking for seashells, I was sidetracked by this gorgeous vision.

He's reminds me of the kind of shell I would pick up off the sand...absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way.

Such concentration and focus.

Forget seashells...I'm taking HIM home with me :)

1 comment:

peace of life said...

nice beach..
I like it..
do u know beach of Indonesia??
There's soooo beautiful beach
I like ur blog.
Nice Big Fam.
Salam from Indonesia