Monday, August 11, 2008

Justin's Birthday and Garrett - Week 3

We celebrated Justin's birthday this past month. Garrett was so excited to sing Happy Birthday and watch Daddy cut his cake. Justin requested a lemon pound cake this year. It was so good.
Happy 28th Birthday, Justin!
He always wants to be near his daddy.
Sometimes he loves this bouncer and then sometimes not so much.
Oh me...how cute!
Close up...don't you just want to bite those cheeks??
I can't get enough of that sweet face.
Those lips! That chin! I could eat him.

Wide awake.
So sweet. He LOVES his mommy and his mommy LOVES him.
This is the only way Garrett would let us eat that night. He doesn't see what the big deal is. Why wouldn't we want to hold him 24/7??
If you only knew how true this was...

I giggled when I put these itty bitty pants on him. His daddy doesn't like them but I think they are soooo cute!
Daddy, where did those gray hairs come from??
Look at that space between his toes. Just like his Daddy's! Sweetest picture ever.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Angie - he is SO CUTE!!! AHHHHH!!! makes me want to have another baby! :-) someday soon i hope!! haha