Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Six Years

Justin and I celebrated our 6th year of marriage this past Sunday.
Mindy kept Garrett for us so we could have lunch together. We wanted to try some place new, something romantic. When lunch time rolled around, it was rainy, cold, and we were starving. At that moment, we weren't feeling very adventurous. So, we went to good ole Outback Steakhouse. It never disappoints.
After lunch, we rode to the mall so I could pick out my gift :)
Before heading back, we stopped at Cold Stone for a sweet treat.
Justin,
I feel so very lucky
to have you in my life.
I've never been more happy
than the day I became your wife.
Garrett is the proof
on how well we work together.
I thank God every single day
that you'll be in my life forever.
Happy Anniversary!
Love,
Angie

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I wonder what was in that bag? Is baby #2 coming soon? hahah jk! Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!