Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!

I'd have to say, the greatest Christmas present I've ever received came to me December 1983. My parents gave me a real live baby doll, my little sister, Mindy.
Not only did my parents give me a baby to love and play with, they gave me my truest, best, greatest, #1 friend forever.
No one knows me like this girl does and I know she's always got my back.
She's been there for me through the break-ups, hook-ups, or when I've just needed to vent. We share so many of the same interests and passions yet we are also SO very different.
I know she loves me and will always tell it like it is.
Thank you Lord for giving me Mindy.
Without her my life would be so empty.

Mindy,
This world would be a less colorful and exciting place without you in it.
I am so happy and blessed to have you as my sister and friend.
I love you more than you'll ever know.
Happy Birthday!
Love,
Ang.

3 comments:

lauravandiford said...

Awwww. So sweet. YAY for sisters!

Jamie said...

That was so sweet Angie!! Happy B-Day Mindy!!

Mindy said...

GRIL!!! You made me cry!!! I love you so much!!!! Thank you!!!!