Monday, December 7, 2009

The Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney With Care

I decided to get crafty and make Christmas stocking this year. My mom did the same for us many years ago and it was always so special to me.
I'm such a beginner with my sewing machine. I wanted to give up and throw them away several times. I pushed through, finishing them anyway. I had them monogrammed and added a little trim.
They're far from perfect but I'm happy with them just the same.
(Don't look too close...haha!)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Lookin good Martha, looking good!

Jony said...

You're so creative! I have ideas like that but can never actually make anything! Great job!

lauravandiford said...

I love them! They look sooo good! You are getting good with that little sewing machine, Mama!

Anonymous said...

I think they're beautiful!

The Harrison's said...

Thanks girl! I see every little flaw when I look at them and could nitpick 'em to death. I'm sure by next year, I'll want to redo them :)

bopeep said...

I think they are PERFECT....you really did a good job.
I got a great card in the mail today...with a beautiful family on it...Eddie said that sure is a cute little boy.:D Thanks
Prayers, Bo