Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vomit, Throw-up, Nausea, Puke etc.

I'd like to state for the record how truly blessed and happy I am that God has seen fit to place another little angel in our care. The changes taking place inside my body right now are nothing short of a miracle. This is exactly what I wanted and God didn't hesitate or make me wait long at all for this little miracle to take place. I know there are many women who would gladly trade places with me and this fact is something that I don't take lightly.


Now, having said that...


I feel so bad. I thought this pregnancy was going to be different. I thought maybe - just maybe - I wouldn't be sick this time. I exercised. I ate healthy foods. I tried prepping my body mentally and physically to feel good.
No such luck.
I am in the throes of morning sickness and it's about to kick my butt. Everything stinks. Everything makes me nauseous. You know the sweet smell of your child's neck? That smell that makes you grab your baby, bury your nose in his neck, and just sniff and squeeze him???? THAT SMELL makes me sick right now. The nauseous feeling I get from foods and cologne I can deal with but THAT SMELL, well, I've cried over that one.


Thank you, Lord, for this pregnancy.
Please ease this morning sickness so I can sniff my Garrett's neck.
Amen.


3 comments:

bopeep said...

Bless Your Heart Angie.....I have been Praying for you......
Prayers, Bo

lauravandiford said...

AAAAAAAWWWWWWW! I feel soooo bad! Let me know if I can help at all!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing... I know the feeling. Its so hard to run after a toddler when you feel like crawling in a hole. Its so hard! I was sick for half of my 2nd pregnancy. I hope it eases up for you! You're in my prayers!