Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pink or Blue?

Tomorrow morning I'm scheduled to have our baby's anatomy ultrasound. I'm very anxious to see and hear that Harrison baby #2 is growing and developing just as he/she should.

I'm also excited to find out what the baby's gender is. Everyone has asked me what we'd like to have and, honestly, I can't choose. A girl would be so much fun. Doll babies, ruffles, hair bows etc. I'd have my little friend to play dress up with, have tea parties with, and someone to pass along all my girl stuff to that I've been saving all these years. A boy would be such a blessing too. I know little boys and their needs. I'd get to reuse all of Garrett's precious baby clothes and all the little boy stuff. I'd also be thrilled to give Garrett a brother. I see how close Justin and Corey are and I'd love to provide my son with a best friend. I'm so glad the choice isn't left up to me!

So, what do you think...

Will it be a little Angie or another little Justin?

TEAM PINK or TEAM BLUE?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh I don't have a clue. Normally I have a feeling but this time I don't but I am going to say.......boy! I know one thing, either way it's going to be fantastic! And I can't wait to find out!!!!!!!

Heather said...

I am going to guess girl! Can't wait to hear! Good luck tomorrow!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Boy Boy Boy!

bopeep said...

Team Healthy....
Prayers, Bo