Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pregnancy Weeks 5-20

I document just about everything. Partly because I'm extremely sentimental and partly because I'm one of those obsessive scrapbookers who saves EVERYTHING to glue in a book for fear of forgetting some precious memory. I get it honest. My daddy was always taking pictures of us kids growing up and my mama saved every scrap of memory she could cram into our keepsake boxes. She even saved my umbilical cord stump. You heard right...an almost 30-year-old cord stump is in my baby scrapbook. What...is that weird or something?

I took photos like these during Garrett's pregnancy also. I love to compare them. I've gotten much bigger - much faster this go round.

  • Week 5 - I'm just a glowing, excited newly pregnant lady.
  • Week 10 - I'm using all my might to hold back tears and vomit.
  • Week 15 - I'm starting to feel much more human and like myself.
  • Week 20 - This girl's feeling good and eating everything in sight! Justin says my belly button will be gone by Friday. I hope he's wrong!

20 weeks down, 20 more to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!!! Wish I could have done something like this with my one-and-only pregnancy, Kacie. :) Angie, you make such a beautiful Mommy-to-be...again! haha!! I love you! Mrs. Tammie

Hailey said...

Your description for week 10 made me LOL!
You look fabulous! I was a beast. Seriously. Beast.

Jamie said...

I seriously have to get my pics back out because I looked like a whale compared to you!! I can't wait to hold that little girl!!!! I'm getting so excited just thinking about!!

lauravandiford said...

Awww! You look sooo good! I can't wait to see that baby girl!