Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I was tagged by Carrie to do this a week ago and I am just now getting around to doing it.
Here are the rules:
1. choose the 4th picture folder on your computer
2. choose the 4th picture
3. explain the picture
4. tag at least 4 people to do the same

This is a picture of me and my daddy when I was, oh I don't know, about 2 or 3-years-old. Growing up in a family of hunters, dead animals were a big part of my childhood and never seemed to bother us or gross us out. It was always a good thing when our daddy came home with dead animals. I mean, it was tradition for us to celebrate with a pan of freshly baked brownies each time my daddy killed a deer! Looking at this photo, I don't know what is crazier...the fact that I am less than an arms stretch from my daddy's gun or that I am sitting on a dead animal and stroking a living animal simultaneously!

Let's see, I am going to tag...
1. Jamie Harrison
2. Laura Vandiford
3. Beth Hyland
4. Karen Moore
Don't let me down girls...come on, it's fun!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

girl, that is just wrong to tag me!! lol I will do it though. I can't believe you were that close to a dead animal. ;) Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Eeeep! I've been tagged! Is that Barkley? --- Beth, who can't remember her blogger id and password :)