Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This past Thanksgiving was our first trip home since Garrett's birth. There were so many people for him to meet. First and foremost, Garrett needed to meet our dads.
Garrett and my daddy "Poppy Toby"
Three generations of Harrison men! Poppy Jerry, Garrett, and Justin...you can see where my baby gets his blue eyes from
I stayed with my sister the majority of the trip and Garrett was able to bond with his Uncle TJ Evans
He loved the way Aunt Rainy's finger tasted...
and he said Uncle Richard sure knows how to BBQ some chicken!!
He played with cousin Jason and Mandy
(I'll have to get a picture of her at Christmas)
Cousin Andrew couldn't wait to get his hands on Garrett
Garrett and my good friend "Auntie" Leslie
This is Garrett and Mrs. Laura. He can't wait till little Gracie comes out so he can play with her!
Garrett seemed to really like Mrs. Heather. I think she reminded him of his Aunt Mindy...he does love a brunette :)

No comments: