Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

Justin and I both have huge families that we love very much and try to see as often as possible when we come home to visit. Sometimes it seems like we spend most of Thanksgiving in our vehicle traveling from one house to another trying to squeeze in as many visits as possible. We started the day off with a huge lunch at my Aunt Iris's house. A few hours later, we drove over to Justin's Aunt Kay's so Garrett could meet all his daddy's side of the family. We stopped by my Aunt Lorraine's for literally a second so I could hug my daddy's neck and then it was off to Justin's mom's for dinner. Everyone cooks and wants us to eat when we get there. By Thanksgiving evening, we are always miserably full.
Here are a few pics of our busy day.
Aunt Mindy feeding Garrett his Thanksgiving meal by the
"Turkey Tree".
Garrett and Grandma LaVerne
Garrett with two of his cousins, Bethany and Rachel.
Chatting with Aunt Addie.

2 comments:

bopeep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bopeep said...

Angie, your pictures are great, it looks like you had a good time.
Your little man is growing soooooo fast.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your kind words about my little Lizzie Girl, it has really been hard adjusting to losing her.
Bo