Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fearless

I didn't know Garrett could even do this until yesterday morning when I left him in the living room for just a minute to run back in my bedroom and grab some dirty clothes. When I walked out of my bedroom, there he was just sitting in the hallway. I screamed his name out of fear and disbelieve and he just looked at me like, "yeah, so what?".

By the way, please don't call child services on me over my make shift baby gate. If we haven't sold our house before we get back from our month long stay in NC, we will be getting a proper baby gate for the top of the stairs. The chair seemed to be doing the trick but after that stunt he pulled yesterday morning, I can't be so sure!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my gosh!!!! I can not even believe that! He is going to be walking in a week with that determination!

bopeep said...

He is growing way too fast. Your Mom said Sunday @ Church, she guessed he would be walking by the time she saw him again, I think she may be right.
Prayers, Bo

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Yeah, he'll be walking in no time!