Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yesterday I washed our Explorer inside and out. We've got our "big trip" coming up in a few days and the ride always seems more pleasant in a clean vehicle. I put Garrett in his stroller so he could watch me but he wasn't having that. He wanted to be right by me where all the action was.
(Please notice the tape holding the rear view mirror on...I obviously can't back out of a garage.)
When I started washing the outside, I tried keeping him in the cleaner part of the garage but he is too adventurous and curious and wouldn't stay put. He decided to inspect the lawn mower wheel and then immediately lick his hand...AAAAHHHH! Child, why must you torment me like that??
Before I could stop him, he found a nice soapy puddle to splash in.
Without hesitation, he crawled over and sat right in it.
Just look at those socks! Will I ever get them white again?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA... I loved the story line! That was cute! No, I think the socks are helpless- just toss 'em! Garrett is so cute! Before you know it, he'll be out in the driveway washing his own car... scary!

Jamie said...

his face is SO addorable in that first picture!! I could just eat him up! It takes a true boy to sit right in a puddle of water hahaha! I think the socks are history, if not I want to know what you wash with!

Karen said...

That is so cute! You just needed to give him a sponge. Although, he probably would have tried to eat it!