Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mrs. Marilyn!

In honor of my mother-in-law's birthday, I'm going to share the top 3 things I LOVE about her:
  1. She is a great listener and always makes me feel like she truly cares about what I'm saying...or what I'm complaining about :)
  2. She is hands down one of the best cooks I've ever known. I want all of her recipes and tips on how to cook them like she does!
  3. Her children are genetically gifted. She gave birth to a beautiful daughter and two of the smartest, best looking men on the face of the earth. I married one and Jamie got the other. (high five Jamie!!)

We love you, Mrs. Marilyn! I can't wait to move back closer to home so I can ring your door bell, leave Garrett in a basket on your porch, and drive away to park and sleep in my car for 2 days straight. Just kidding...I wouldn't torture you like that :)

2 comments:

bopeep said...

Angie, you are such a good DIL and I know good D'SIL :)
Prayers, Bo

Jamie said...

Yeah Angie we got pretty LUCKY! All the way around!!