Monday, October 19, 2009

Cascioli Pride

I know how much my son resembles his daddy and I'm totally okay with that. I mean, that is a big reason why I married him in the first place...I wanted his babies. Garrett has his daddy's blue eyes, his ears, feet, and sometimes I can even see Justin in Garrett's expressions. I can't tell you the times I've had strangers come up to us or pass by us in public and say things like, "There's no doubt who that baby's daddy is!" or "Wow, he looks just-like-his-daddy!" or "There aint no denying he's your son!" Isn't that sweet and special? It's all great and fine and dandy. HOWEVER, he is my baby too. It was no easy task carrying that little man around INSIDE OF MY BODY for nine months and then bringing him into this world by pushing him OUT OF MY BODY. I really don't think it's too much to ask that the little stinker at least look like he belongs to me!

So, I did a little searching and dug up some proof that Garrett is my biological child after all. You look at these photos and then try and tell me he doesn't look just like his mama!

Well, at least a little bit...right?




Seriously, how cute is this?

4 comments:

Christina said...

I love those pictures! Yes he does look like you. I love the last one. My sister was telling me that they asked who was going to hold the baby first and she said she was. Because she is the one carrying her around and is going to be the one pushing her out. LOL! ;)

Jamie said...

I can not believe you have so many of the same pictures! That is unbelievable! HE DOES LOOK LIKE YOU! WOW! That is so cool! You will have to put those in your wallet so the next time somebody says something you can say, "Give me a minute. Who does he look like now?"! HAHAH

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! That's so neat, Angie! Yeo- he's your youngin' that's for sure!

bopeep said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEET :D
The last one is my fav.
Prayers, Bo