Thursday, October 15, 2009

He'll Try ALMOST Anything

It's rare that Justin or I ever get to eat or drink anything in Garrett's presence without giving him a taste. He thinks he's entitled to whatever we have regardless if he's just eaten or not even hungry. He may not like everything we let him try but he will usually at least sample it. There is one thing that he just can't bring himself to try...coffee. Justin is one of those anytime-of-the-day coffee drinkers. He loves the stuff and he drinks it black. Yuck. I can tolerate the smell of it in the morning but I've never liked the taste. Anyway, whenever Garrett sees his daddy sipping from his mug, he'll walk over and act like he wants a sip. He put his lips up to the edge of the mug but as soon as his little nose gets a whiff of that strong brew, he changes his mind real quick.

See for yourself. His reaction makes me laugh so hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I don't like it either, G-man! What a cutie pie!