Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Cool Place To Play

If Garrett is near the fridge any time I open one of the doors, I can count on him pushing my legs aside so he can scoot in and take a seat. If it's the freezer side, he'll usually grab something and try to open it or just throw it on the floor. Like a frozen fish stick he grabbed one day and sucked/chewed on it until it was a soggy, nasty mess. If the fridge side is open, he likes to play with all the condiments by rearranging them or just setting them on the kitchen floor.
Daddy always tells him, "It cost us money every time those doors open". I'd probably get spanked if daddy knew just how often I let Garrett entertain himself inside the fridge while I'm cooking or cleaning the kitchen.
You do what you gotta do, right?

2 comments:

lauravandiford said...

You can't put a price on a happy quiet baby!

Jamie said...

AMEN to what Laura said hahah!