Monday, July 20, 2009

Garrett's 1st Birthday

For Garrett's 1st birthday, Justin and I decided to throw him a big party inviting all of our parents and siblings and planned it for the Saturday following his birthday. Justin had to be out of town for Garrett's actual birthday but I just couldn't let the day go uncelebrated. Justin's sister, Sierra, was staying with me the whole week so we decided to take him to Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate his big day. Aunt Jamie and cousin Hayden came along too.


We kicked the day off with a ride in his brand new car seat. Now that Garrett is a year old and weighs over 20 pounds, he can ride facing forward. What a big boy!! Garrett and his best buddy, Hayden, at Chuck E. Cheese's.
Mommy and her Birthday Boy
Happy Birthday to you...
I think he was more excited about having a plate to play with than the brownie and candle.
Yummy brownie!
Try mine, Aunt Jamie!
Hayden said "no thanks" to pizza and brownie. She'd rather have her milk.
Presents!
"Mama, ummm, there's a big mouse sitting next to me."Aunt Sierra helped him win some tickets.
He had so much fun!
Before we left, Garrett cashed in his tickets and picked out his prize.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am just seeing these posts for the first time today. I must not have been looking good! Anyways, we had a blast at ChuckE Cheese! The brownies were delish especially the piece G gave me hahah!