Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Garrett!

Twelve months ago today, after 26 hours of labor on my part (thank you very much), Justin and I welcomed our son, Garrett, into this world. He has brought us so much joy, worry, laughter, stress, happiness, tears, and most of all a love that can not be measured with words. Since that day, Justin has gained a many of gray hairs and I have gained...well....a many of extra pounds.
He's so worth it.
Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
Month 5
Month 6
Month 7
Month 8

Month 9

Month 10

Month 11

Month 12

4 comments:

Jamie said...

All I can say is I have tears in my eyes!!!!!!

bopeep said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRETT
I love all the pictures,you can just see him growing & growing :D
Prayers, Bo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Garrett!
Such sweet pictures!

Heather said...

It is crazy how fast they grow! Garrett is sooo cute and I hope he had a wonderful first birthday!