Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Big Move from Georgia to NC

First of all, I know how behind this blog entry is. I've had every intention of catching up as soon as we were connected to the Internet at home. It seems that is NEVER going to happen because Charter Cable is playing mind games with us. So, in the meantime, I'll try and catch up a little over here at Corey and Jamie's house.


Do you see this man moving those boxes? He has the strength of Superman and the stamina of a race horse. Seriously, from 2 pm till 11 pm he worked nonstop on moving all our belongings out of the house, up our steep driveway, and onto the moving truck.

Basically, he's awesome.

There wasn't much I could do other than keep Garrett out of daddy's way.

Once we arrived in Hampstead, Corey helped Justin get everything off the truck and into our new house.

God love him.Mindy came over to help out too but, since she's so skinny, all she could lift was this piece of glass. Thanks anyway, sis.

Jamie was only 10 days away from welcoming little Hayden into the world so she took it easy and kept Garrett company.
They're best buds :)

My mom came by the next day to help watch Garrett and give her opinion on where to place things. Thanks mama!

Yeah, so this is what we found on our patio the first morning after waking up in our new home. YIKES.Was it a sign? A bad omen perhaps?
"Ye who kill the new home snake will be destitute of high speed Internet access."

Crap. I knew we shouldn't have killed that snake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've missed reading your blog! I'm so glad you guys are settled into your new (snakeless, I hope) home!!! I am sorry the internet company is being so dumb. Tell them you'll stick skinnie Minnie (I mean Mindy) on them if they don't get it together.

PS- Tell that girl to eat some biscuits ;)

PSS- Give G-bug a big kiss for me!

Jamie said...

ahahaha Angie this was hilarious!

lauravandiford said...

I love reading your posts. I always get a little giggle!